Saturday, January 20, 2018

Keto Woman Podcast- Episode #13 featuring me- Data, for informational use only!

I was honored to have been interviewed by Daisy Brackenhall of the Keto Woman Podcast.

Check out my episode (#13) and all of the prior episodes here
http://www.ketowomanpodcast.com/episodes/

Daisy is an admin over at the 2 Keto Dudes Form (hint you'll get more access to more content if you join and interact- its free.
https://www.ketogenicforums.com/

Give it a listen. A lot of "what works for me" goes against mainstream weight loss groups.
Abstaining for a WIN. Yo!!

*** correction Pamala Peeke, MD's book is the Hunger Fix

Coolest behind the scene scoop: I watched the sunset in France while we recorded, from Daisy's window in her office, while I watched the sun rise from my chair on the same day!!!  Digital connections are awesome.

Thanks again to Daisy, the 2 Keto Dudes, and to all the Keto Women past, present and future. And to my family, friends, co-workers, classmates, blog commenters, who support me. Thanks! Onward and here's to getting to your goals.




4 comments:

  1. Great job on the episode Karen! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki. Keto and fasting have been key tools for not developing T2D, even as a thin person.

      Delete
  2. Great job on the podcast Karen! It was great to hear your voice and passion. Thanks, Chris

    ReplyDelete